More than 5 million Americans are currently undergoing dental therapy for having a healthy, attractive, and beautiful smile. However, many adults are worried about wearing braces because braces are visible and can cause more irritation and discomfort. But, we here to tell you that Invisalign braces are a great choice that will allow you to achieve the best results without interfering with your daily comfort.
If you are thinking of getting Invisalign, then it may be the right solution for you to achieve that. But, before you go for the treatment, you need to know five important things about this dental treatment. So, let’s dive into the article and check them out!
- It’s Fully Customized – There are different treatment plans for patients. First, your dentist will take a digital 3D impression of your teeth that make accurate measurements of the teeth in the current state. Dentists use this digital technology information to create to design braces and different treatment plans for patients. You have to wear six to fifty trays for more than one year until the teeth are rightly aligned. You need to follow the required adjustment suggested by your dentist.
- It Requires Discipline – These trays are removable but not for so long. You can take the braces out for only 3-4 hours a day only while eating and brushing. That’s it! Because you need to wear Invisalign braces at least for 20 hours a day. So, you have to follow the instructions given by your doctor carefully to get a good result.
- These Are Faster Than Metal Braces – Some orthodontic treatments take much time to get results. But with the Invisalign, it won’t take much time as they usually take 6 to 14 months. Each aligner tray transfers a small number of teeth. Typically, you have to wear a set for three weeks before moving on to the next tray. The amount of trays only depends on your age, teeth condition, and the orthodontic treatment you are getting.
- These Braces Are Comfortable – You will find that these braces are way better comfortable than metallic braces after your treatment process. These braces won’t cause discomfort and bother your lips or cheeks for a long time. Though, you can experience slight pain depending on your teeth alignment.
- It’s A Bit Costly – Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign braces will be a little costly for you as it will set on your teeth properly and make the treatment process easier than others. The price of this treatment also depends on the severity, the dentist you choose, and your treatment plans. When you go for it, it’s too crucial to ask about your cost breakdown for the treatment to your orthodontist.
Now you know about the five necessary facts about Invisalign braces cost. You can now start your journey towards getting a dental treatment and making a beautiful smile just within two years. Let us know in the comments section below if you want to know about it from us!
Nanda Orthodontics Also Offers Following Services :
Nanda Orthodontics Address: 17200 N May Ave Suite 300, Edmond, OK Phone: (405) 330-9911